Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Community Markets & Events

 First Market of My Year

Bexley Market

2/10/2024







Bexley Market was a nice day out with a good crowd. My booth had some traffic, but not as much as I would have liked. I made some sales.

Sold some Bath Bombs, Milk Bath, and Fizzies Bath Powder. Trying to find my feet and what sells and what does not do very well. February is a Month we will see how good things go. 

March is the month of moving my daughter and family to New York State. Then we will see how it looks to do more Markets, for March.

The next Market will be this weekend depending on the weather. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Community Markets & Events

 First Market of My Year Bexley Market 2/10/2024 Bexley Market was a nice day out with a good crowd. My booth had some traffic, but not as m...